Salary: $85,000 to $100,000, negotiable depending on experience
Location: McKinleyville, California (in-office)
Classification: Exempt, Full-Time
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a leader who is social justice minded to lead our clinical program as the Clinical Director. The ideal candidate has prior experience as a Clinical Director, as well as a graduate degree in Social Work or Psychology and a current and active California license that is not under suspension or probation (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, LEP, etc.). Experience working in tribal communities with Native American youth and families is preferred. For more details on the position and qualifications, please read the full job description.
Under the supervision of the Two Feathers Leadership Team, the Clinical Director provides oversight of the Chekws Clinical program. This includes supervision and support of the Clinical Managers, direct supervision and management of clinical staff including providing clinical supervision, oversight of Intake and Referral system as well as Medi-Cal Billing system, planning and implementation of clinical program training, oversight of crisis response and the implementation, and oversight of compliance systems. The Clinical Director also provides grant management and grant program implementation.
The Two Feathers Chekws Mental Health Program strives to provide innovative, high quality and culturally responsive mental health and wellbeing services that center and lift the voices, knowledge and cultural practices of Native youth and families in Humboldt County. Our program approaches the work in a trauma informed, non-pathologizing, collaborative and highly relational based manner. Currently, the Chekws program has the most mental health clinicians in Humboldt County who serve Native American Youth and their families. Reducing barriers to mental health services is a top priority in all that we do. We strive to transform the mental health field to make it more accessible and effective with Native American families.
What we offer
Two Feathers provides a collaborative, engaging and inclusive work environment for all employees. Employee’s are offered many opportunities for both personal and professional growth, programs are designed with an emphasis in sustainability and wellbeing for its employees and connection is a central value within the agency.
Preference will be given to candidates who are Native American.
- Health insurance: Employees are eligible after the first full month of employment and Two Feathers NAFS pays 80% of the cost of the employee’s Anthem Silver PPO plan health coverage. Dental and Vision are also available at full cost to employee.
- Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible for a Simple IRA. After six months of employment, Two Feathers will match dollar for dollar the employee’s elective deferral contribution up to 3% of the employee’s total annual compensation.
- Full-time employees accrue 96 hours of sick time and 1 week of vacation within the first year of employment, to increase to 3 weeks of vacation earned per year after the first year to year 5. Up to 4 weeks of vacation after year 5.
- 13.5 paid holidays each year
- Two Feathers is a HRSR site and licensed employees are eligible for the HRSA student loan repayment program.
- Bereavement Leave: Up to 5 days per calendar year
- Discounted gym membership with The Club