Full Time (40/week)
Annual Salary– Dependent on Experience
General Function: Under the supervision of the Making Relatives Program Director of Two Feathers, the Clinician works in a team setting to implement treatment services, including Wraparound, with Native American children, adults, and groups within the service area. The children and adults served are primarily families involved with the child welfare system. The primary goal of this position is to support children and youth in staying within their families and communities.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate child and family team meetings at least once a month for each youth on caseload.
- Provide intensive case management services to children, youth and their families.
- Assist the Wraparound team in the development of an individualized wraparound service plan for each child & family that includes clear needs statements, strengths-based strategies, and outcomes that are measurable and specific.
- Deliver individual psychotherapy to Native American clients who are victims of child abuse and neglect.
- Deliver psychotherapy in a group setting to Native American clients who are victims of child abuse and neglect.
- Maintain protocol and forms for intensive case management, wraparound and other mental health services.
- Assess clients to determine best practices and referrals as needed for their continued recovery and support.
- Conduct assessment interviews with new clients, assess and/or diagnose client needs.
- Participate in case review meetings and staff meetings.
- Maintain client files and records.
- Provide monthly progress reports.
- Attend appropriate conferences and trainings to enhance education and awareness.
- Work with other community-based agencies and/or referral services.
- Maintain grant paperwork necessary to provide evaluation information, and report information.
- Work with other service providers who are part of a client’s support team.
- Work collaboratively with Tribal and Native American service programs such as mental health, social services and medical providers.
- Other duties as assigned
Must have a completed graduate level degree in Social Work or Psychology. Must be in good standing with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Must be committed to the mission and values of the organization.
Two Feathers Native American Family Services offers free clinical supervision to any staff registered as an ASW or AMFT.
Two Feathers is a HRSA site and licensed employees are eligible for the HRSA student loan repayment program.
Experience: Demonstrated experience in providing psychotherapy and case management to Native American children and adults. Must pass a mandated FBI background investigation.
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”