As a senior member of the leadership team, the successful candidate will co-lead and develop an internal team and be a hands-on and participative manager in in day-to-day administration, finances, operations, and personnel, including, but not limited to: grants and contracts compliance, budget reporting, human relations and information technology. In partnership with the ED and Two Feathers leadership team, this individual is responsible for supporting the vision and direction of the organization to fully accomplish its mission, and to further develop it into a high performing, financially sustainable operation during a time of accelerated growth.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Financial oversight and budget management experience in an organization with similar funding sources, and similar organizational staff size.
• Experience hiring, training, and supervising personnel, effectively delegating assignments to others, and inspiring/supporting others to build their skills and talents.
• Experience building and managing budgets while driving sound financial and policy decision making.
• Strong skills in writing, grants and project management, development and maintenance of organizational systems, and technology, including QuickBooks, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and video conferencing software such as Zoom.
• Ability to lead multiple long- and short-term projects simultaneously, meeting all related deadlines by planning, delegating, and managing work. • Ability to lead effectively across differences in culture, racial and ethnic background, socioeconomic status, and identity.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree and preferably a masters or higher degree in nonprofit or business administration or relevant field of interest.
READ FULL APPLICATION HERE: https://humboldt.craigslist.org/…/mckin…/7257559837.html